Dryopithecus
Every time after I hit OK button to close Preferences, the shortcuts for "Expand All" and "Collapse All" work only once. The first time I hit the shortcut, it works, but it won't work again, until the next I open Preferences and hit OK button to close Preference.

Sorry for my English.
zenrain
Confirmed.
Until this is fixed, you can use the Expand All etc. from the second option (I don't have 5.5 installed any more, but there is a second option that's the equivalent of the right click menu that doesn't have this issue).

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Dryopithecus
Thanks for the tip! I switched from the first option (Views > Expand/Collapse All) to the second option (Tools > Expand/Collapse All), now it works!

Moe
Hi Guys. I tried to replicate this one but was not able to on both XP and Vista.

Quote: @Dryopithecus
Every time after I hit OK button to close Preferences, the shortcuts for "Expand All" and "Collapse All" work only once. The first time I hit the shortcut, it works, but it won't work again, until the next I open Preferences and hit OK button to close Preference.

Are these the steps you took?
  1. Right Click Plex then select Preferences.
  2. Close Preferences via OK button.
  3. Right Click Plex then select Expand All which works.
  4. Right Click Plex and select Collapse All which works.
  5. Right Click Plex and select Expand All which doesn't work.
I also tried re-creating this via Views > Expand All /Collapse All and could not.

Best regards,
Moe

Dryopithecus
Thanks for the reply, Moe.

No, I was talking about the keyboard shortcuts (keyboard accelerators) for Expand All and Collapse All.

To reproduce this issue, try the following steps:
1. Options > Preferences > Accelerators, set Ctrl+EQUALS to "View > Expand All", Ctrl+MINUS to "View > Collapse All";
2. Close Preferences via OK button.
3. Hit Ctrl+EQUALS, it works;
4. Hit Ctrl+MINUS, it does not work;
5. Open Preferences, then close Preferences via OK button.
6. Hit Ctrl+MINUS, it works;
7. Hit Ctrl+EQUALS, it does not work;

Moe
Aha, Thanks for the clear explanation . Confirmed.

Best regards,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software