Reb

I was a PB3 user for the past year, switched to the Mac platform, and am currently testing the PB4 Mac beta.

So far, I've found that I miss some very helpful keyboard shortcuts that I found very helpful:

F6 - create child

F7 - create parent

F8 - create jump

alt-arrow  - navigate from thought to thought

F2 - rename thought

I'm working on an Intel Core Duo iMac OS X 10.4.8 and I could not re-create the shortcuts using keyboard preferences.  After pressing the shortcut keys, the menu bar item name blinks but nothing else happens.

On PB3, I had a great work process for creating thoughts quickly and navigating around by using the shorcuts above along with the semi-colon creating multiple thoughts.

Look forward to hearing any fixes/alternatives.

Harlan

All of the function key shortcuts should be working in the next release... Keyboard navigation using the arrow keys will be coming a little later.

Regards,
-Harlan
Reb
Thanks.  The function key shortcuts work great in 4.3.4.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software