ShelleyHayduk
This is a piece of my Brain on how I am improving my piano techniques. Right now since I travel so much I am self-learning off the Internet. There are some great resources out there that I would like to share with you. I use this Brain to inspire myself to play better.

You can browse through it at:

http://webbrain.com/u/104k

or use this Brainzip.
Shelley
russnh
Thanks, that's a very useful brain (the background is good!).

I hope you don't mind, I've stolen a few bits of it from the notation and scales sections for when I'm playing trumpet.

Russ
ShelleyHayduk
russnh wrote:

I hope you don't mind, I've stolen a few bits of it from the notation and scales sections for when I'm playing trumpet.

Russ

Absolutely!! Use any of the Thoughts you like

Shelley
ShelleyHayduk

billbarrett wrote: Hi Shelley

I took a look at this Brain but a lot of pages I turn to display the message "The page you requested has expired." What am I doing wrong? I'm using Firefox and have enabled Javascript. The URL attachments mostly work, though. Amazing how much stuff there is on YouTube, though having the sheet music would help.

You didn't tell us whether you have had any formal lessons in piano,.

Not sure what is going on with the web pages I will check it out. Most of this Brain was about remembering formal lessons and training from the past as well as setting new goals and direction for what I want to learn in the next couple months. I actually play by ear. But yes formal training and study is ideal.  

Shelley
mbaas
Very nice, Shelley, but I was missing some Keith Jarrett-links in the "Songs I'm working on"-Section!  Probably goals for 2010 then?

sarabon008
thanks for you all guys post.
its really helpful....
thanks.

parsec
Shelly, some really good content in your piano brain. It's given me some great ideas for my MBH-Modern Blues Harmonica brain to expand it from an index and cross reference into Adam Gussow's youttube lessons to add some learning/theory content on it's own. Thanks!
on the brain since 1.3

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software