glientsc
The link animation of one-way links is very nice. The link animation of non-directed links, however, are distracting. I would appreciate an option to switch the animation for non-directed links off, so that the one-way links clearly stand out.
Moe
You have a valid request. I will see what we can do about this one.

Thanks,
Moe
glientsc
Testing TheBrain 7 again after some time. The link animation is beautiful now! Thank you!
One improvement can still be made though: As of now, when hovering with the mouse over a link, the linked thoughts get highlighted. When hovering over a thought, the links that link to this thought get highlighted.

It would be even (much) better, if, when hovering over a thought, also the thoughts that are linked to this thought were highlighted.
pthompson
glientsc,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass this along to our developers for review.

Regards,
glientsc
Thank you! :-)
glientsc
As an afterthought, this suggested behavior (when hovering over a thought, also the thoughts that are linked to this thought are highlighted) is not necessary when hovering over the current main active thought, because it all its parent, child and jump thoughts are clearly stand out in the plex, but when hovering over other thoughts, it is not.
mlapointe
Is there any way to turn off the Las Vegas-style lights when rolling over a Thought? A
 Thought with a lot of links looks like the main entrance of the Flamingo. 
pthompson
Michelle,

Thank you for posting. There is no way to disable this. The reason for adding this feature was to make it easier to see where the links are coming from or going to.

Edit: I've found a workaround for this. If you navigate to (Options > Preferences > Colors), (TheBrain > Preferences > Colors [on a Mac]) and make the Links, highlighted and Links, normal colors the same, you will no longer notice any "Las Vegas-style lights when rolling over a Thought".

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software