Infonaut
When navigating my exported webbrain http://www.infonaut.se/GRB2010/ it happens that the link texts minimize. The only way to recover is to click "back button" in the web browser and then go back again to the thought.

Moe
Infonaut,

Thanks for posting. I am not clear on what you mean by, "it happens that the link texts minimize." Can you elaborate further.

Thanks,
Moe

Infonaut
I attach a screen dump that shows the problem - links with very small text on the top and right compared with left side (normal text size). It happens from time to time. To resize I have to go back and forth in the plex.
Click image for larger version - Name: GRB_linktext.png, Views: 89, Size: 289.24 KB
Moe
Thanks for the screen-shot which clearly shows what you were referring to. I have made a note of this issue with our developers.

Thanks,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software