Quorcork
Hi!
Quick one: I'd like to link two different brains, e.g. to attach one brain as an attachement to a thought in another brain. Is or will this be possible?
I do not want to permanently import one brain into another.
Best regards
Silvan
Harlan

Sure, just make .brain file into an external attachment using drag and drop or the add link to file command. Clicking it will open a second instance of PB4.

Regards,
-Harlan
Quorcork
Hmm, this does not work in MacOS. I can link the file but PB does not open the file when clicking the attachement.

I just tested and PB does not open brain files when clicking them in the MacOS Finder. I also checked the type binding and PB is the program associated to brain files.

I think you should check on starting brain files from the Finder, if that works the linking of different brains should work, too.

I'll repost this separately in the MacOS Forum.

Best regards
Silvan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software