Beastro
Hi again,

I am trying to link outlook contacts to some thoughts. However, drag and drop does not seem to work and if I copy the Outlook to the clipboard, TB crashes when I try to paste the content. In fact it crashes also by just clicking on a menu when the clipboard content is a contact.
All this on Windows 10.

Thanks
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB9
Harlan
The best way to do this right now is to open the thought's folder (Ctrl+Shift+F or context menu) then drag and drop to the folder. Direct support for drag and drop from Outlook is already a well documented feature request.

We'll try and replicate the issue with regard to the clipboard data causing an error. Thanks for reporting it.
Regards,
-Harlan
bbohorquez
Hello

Will this feature be introduced in TB9.0 ?
I see there is now a TB9.1... Is that to say that I will have to pay a TB9.1 licence to have this feature ***maybe*** one day ?

The treatment of this issue is really lacking of transparency from TheBrain team.

Thank you
mcaton
There are currently no Outlook updates available in 9.1.  A full list of the new 9.1 features and updates is available here. TheBrain 9.1 is a free upgrade with a Pro Services subscription and for purchases made after April 1, 2018.

Thank you,
Matt
bbohorquez
Hello,
Is that to say that there is no guaranty of upward functional coverage ?
mcaton
As we've posted in the past, version 9 does support Outlook integration.  It's simply a 2 step process of either dragging first to your desktop and then from desktop into TheBrain - or - opening a Thoughts Folder and dragging a message directly into the folder.

We do plan on including further Outlook integration in the future, but the current build of version 9.1 does not have anything new, regarding Outlook.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software