karlhjr
For the past few hours, link attachments I've made are not being added properly.  They do not appear as attachments, but are generating the"add link to exisiting URL?".

I've tried the 'Refresh Web Pages Index' utility, but this didn't help.
mbaas
What version of PB are you using (on which platform)? Did a restart of PB help?
karlhjr
I'm using version 4.1.3.6 on Windows.  Restarting the PersonalBrain didn't help.  I also did a brainzip, and opened it to my other computer.

I've tried all of the utilities -- refreshing web index, rebuilding search index, and even Rebuild Database.
mcaton
It sounds like the expiration of the Pro-Trial to the Free version, where attachments can only be URL's.  Are you a registerd Core or Pro user?

Thanks,
Matt
karlhjr
Matt -
I've got the Pro version.  The links function works when I created a new .brain file, so there must be a problem with this particular file.  This is my primary .brain file, with over 3,400 thoughts and the .brainzip file is over 616MB.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software