mtre
Hello,
I updated to MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1 (17B48), just a day after finding out that drag-dropping a weblink from the integrated browser onto the plex creates a new thought (what a great feature, appreciate this a lot!). 

Unfortunately this MacOS update resulted in instability when using TheBrain. The program crashes reproducibly at every attempt to drag a weblink from the integrated browser. I also noticed that some thought links aren't displayed in the plex, such that certain thoughts stand alone all of a sudden, or only some of the links are shown.

Has this been reported, and do you have a solution?
many thanks,
Marco
mtre
p.s., sorry the link display issue was my fault.
But the crashes are happening.
mcaton
Marco,

Sorry for the late response.  High Sierra gave us some trouble when it was first released, but everything should be working fine though.  Any crashes with recent Brain builds?

Thanks,
Matt
mtre
Hello Matt,

sorry for the late response as well.
So actually, I still experience crashes, reproducibly when trying to drag and drop a link from the internal browser to the plex. It's not terrible for me, but fixing it would for sure add some convenience [wink]

TB 9.0.260.0
MacOS HS 10.13.3

many thanks!
zenrain
Still happens to me all the time also. See here for my original report.

I've basically re-trained myself to use the workaround. 😥
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
Harlan
Hi Marco & Alex,

Just tried with IMDB as per Alex's post. Like Matt, I was unable to reproduce a problem.

If either of you could post a specific example that causes an issue reliably, perhaps we could reproduce it (the first step to fixing it...)
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
And now I can't recreate it either. I'll update if I find something else.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
mtre
Hi, whatever you updated, it seems to work for me now 😉
many thanks!

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software