marcussommer
in reference to prev
R E S C U E
title post, I have topics that I would like to be displayed in a specific, manual order. 

How can this be achieved?
carpe diem

Marcus SOMMER
shiatsu aromatherapy do-in
pthompson
This currently can't be achieved in the mobile app. Only Normal View is available at the moment.
marcussommer
hi there

any news on
- manual sort order
- adding tag or type within iOS
?
carpe diem

Marcus SOMMER
shiatsu aromatherapy do-in
shatcher
Hi,

Manual sorting, or expanded view, is still under construction for the desktop version. We have a feature request to enable alternate view modes on mobile, and I've added your voice to the ticket. 

We also have a feature request to be able to add/edit Types and Tags on mobile which I have added your voice to.

We are focusing more and putting a lot more work into the mobile apps. There will be changes and improvements coming over the next few weeks.

Cheers, Sean
zenrain
shatcher wrote:

We are focusing more and putting a lot more work into the mobile apps. There will be changes and improvements coming over the next few weeks.

Cheers, Sean

Wooo! Good to hear
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software