metta
Just wondering where things stand now in terms of matching the link styling in the notes in the web client with that in the desktop brain? 

I submitted this feature request earlier this year (see 3 styling images) -- and, at the time, this was described as an "open engineering ticket".

Since the links in the notes in the web client are now functional, I was curious if it would be feasible now to make this style change to the links in the web client, as well.

Ideally, I'd like the web client note links to look exactly like the links in the notes in the TB9 desktop. Even TB8 link styling would be less conspicuous and distracting than the current link style in TB9 web client, which is a stark reverse contrast with a dark blue background.

(This is obviously not critical for personal use, but it is an aesthetic consideration for public and shared brain projects.)

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software