HeinrichUnger
Drag and Drop to the Brain does not work. With IE I took the sign and dropped it to my brain. With Edge I do not know how it works?

BR
Heinrich
pthompson
This is a known issue with Microsoft Edge that needs to be addressed by Microsoft. If you still need drag and drop functionality, I would recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or the legacy install of Internet Explorer until this is fixed by Microsoft.
HeinrichUnger
Hi Patrick,

anything new about this issue? Or do you wait to solve it with version 9?

BR
Heinrich
pthompson
As I mentioned in my previous comment and link above, this is something that Microsoft needs to address and is a known issue with their new, Edge, browser. The Edge Browser does not have any way to drag and drop from its address bar. This is how it was designed and something Microsoft needs to address. There is nothing we can do to resolve this, unfortunately.
HeinrichUnger
Thank you for status update. And yes it was and is clear that this is issue is not on your side, but a very strong feature.

To you have some answer from microsoft, will they do nothing?

Thx for patience and answer
br
Heinrich
pthompson
Heinrich,

Well, according to some results in the link I provided above they are working on this functionality.
HeinrichUnger
Patrick,

thx
HeinrichUnger
Anything new for this issue?
pthompson
Heinrich,

If you are asking if we have done anything regarding this, no. As I mentioned before, this is something Microsoft needs to fix...not us.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software