Captain_Solo17
Hello, not so sure of what I did "wrong"..For sometime I have been using on my tablet TheBrain 8 and was able to access from different location what I have on The Brain 8 on my home desktop.

Recently I downloaded on my tablet The Brain 9, where I was able to create new thoughts. However, I cannot now access  my thoughts on TheBrain 8.

Beause of this, even though I already have downloaded TheBrain 9 version on my PC, I cannot start using it for fear of losing my The Brain 8 thoughts on desktop.

Bottomline, I can access my The Brain 8 on my home PC but not on my mobile tablet now.

Need your kind assistance on this matter.

Carlos
Brigitte
TheBrain 8 and TheBrain 9 sync to a different server. Also, TheBrain 9 is not backward compatible with TheBrain 8.

You will need to import your version 8 Brains into version 9 via "File" -> Import.

You will need to synchronize your Brains for TheBrain 9 on both your desktop and the mobile app. You should then see the changes that you made.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software