Antonio68
Checkbox list: when the check box list is checked all the line is strikethrough. Not so nice and meaningful according to me.

Figures in notes: it is not possible to modify the dimensions of the pictures inside the notes! 
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)

2,7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I'll add your feature request to remove the strike-though.

I just noticed the picture editing issue myself this morning.  A lot of changes were made to the Notes feature recently that must have disabled this feature. It's under review.

Thank you,
Matt

zenrain
Maybe make the strikethrough a preference? I like it for checklists, it makes it easy to concentrate on what I have left.
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.153
Antonio68
HI,
it is still not possible to resize pictures in notes...
I think this is an important issue to solve.
Best

2,7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

pthompson
Antonio68 wrote: HI,
it is still not possible to resize pictures in notes...
I think this is an important issue to solve.
Best

I can confirm this is still an open issue (#3377).
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
Antonio68
It is possible now to change the size of the pictures inserted in notes, however, hen I resize, the picture remain at the center of the page. More natural behaviour will be the picture stays aligned on the left or alternatively have the option to align left, center or right.

By the way, I realize now the issue is not completely solved, I can make a picture bigger but not smaller!!!

2,7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

mcaton
Antonio,

Thanks for posting. You are correct, all images are centered. I'll document your request for a left, center or right orientation for images.

I can't replicate the 'Larger but not Smaller' issue.  How did you acquire the original image?

Thanks,
Matt
Antonio68
It was a photo from linkedin. In reality I can shrink but only until a certain dimension.

2,7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

mcaton
Yes, there is a limit to how small the image can go.  What is your image size (screenshot would be good) and how small would you prefer to go?

Thanks,
Matt
metta
+1 for option to REMOVE strikethrough on checkboxes

+1 for R/L/C alignment option on images AND text
mcaton
Both requests documented.

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Thanks, Matt!

FWIW, I'd like to be able to reduce images to relatively small sizes (whatever your engineers can manage) in order to make more images visible in the notes at one time.

This will be especially helpful later on when the table function is available since I frequently put small images inside individual table cells.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software