JCunningham
I have encountered a new problem in TB9.0.144 today.  I entered a new thought, then modified the thought, and the modified version does not show up in the plex.  If I click on the thought, I see the modified version.

Thought "Planet Labs" as it appears on the plex: Planet Labs Thought.jpg 

And thought "Planet Labs" as it appears in the editor: Planet Labs in Thought Editor.jpg 
Moving around the plex to shift focus to different thoughts and coming back to this thought does not change the situation. 

Also, I am unable to assign a link type to the link between the two thoughts in the picture. The Link Type menu opens with I click on the link, but selecting a link type does nothing.  Re-clicking on the link shows "Untyped".

Another known issue (disappearing notes #3381) is present for the parent thought "Will Marshall". I am able to edit the note for the thought "Planet Labs" but not for the thought "Will Marshall". For this thought, there is no notes area and no notes toolbar.  I am also able to edit the note for the parent of "Will Marshall".  See image below:
Will Marshall Notes Area.jpg  I will send the Output file to Support for this set of issues.

Thanks,
John
pthompson
John,

Very interesting. Are you able to replicate this in other Thoughts or other Brains? I have tried on my end and cannot replicate this. Are you able to share this Brain with is via: File > Backup to Brain Archive? You can also send the .brz file to us via support.
JCunningham
Patrick,

An update on this... After entering this in the forum last evening, I checked the history of both the thought that displayed improperly and of the link that would not show a type. The thought history did not show my modifications, even after re-modifying the thought name.  The link, however, showed in the history that it was typed as I had intended, but the type would not appear on the link, per the pic I posted.  This morning when I opened TB, everything appeared as it should- both the thought and the link display correctly, and I was able to enter notes for the wayward thought.

I will see if I can reproduce this, and if so, capture a backup and the output files.

Thanks,
John
pthompson
Ok, thanks for the update.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software