I noticed a new Archive Folder and an Output.log file is created that is related to the TheBrain. Deleting these manually would not be enough because it would be recreated when you start TheBrain.I would like to suggest moving these to another directory/location like the ProgramData Folder or the User's Application Folder.

I don't like program creating files anywhere, I have not seen any program that does this, except for drivers

Thank you!

Thanks for posting. I'll document your request to move and/or option to not create the Brain log files. 

On a side note, I use several other apps that generate logs while in use.  TheBrain logs are typically rather small and will be automatically archived/cleared over time.

Thank you,

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software