ckelsoe
I would like to see a toolbar item for TheBrain in MS Office applications. Pressing the button would put the document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) in the active though in TheBrain. Maybe a second button that would prompt for which thought to insert the document. Options would include the ability to specify if the item would go as an attachment of the current thought or create a new sub thought under the selected thought. 
lkane
Hey Charles,

Thanks for your suggestion. I can see how a plugin like you describe above would be useful and efficient. I have recorded this idea in the feature suggestion list.
Louis Kane
metta
FWIW, I'd love to see a similar browser plugin (bookmarklet) for sending links into TB.

Has there been any discussion about this option, as well?

If not, could this suggestion be added to the feature list for review?

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software