dcb_oz
  • Proper use of iOS's Send To function
  • Ability to store/access files >50mb via webbrain (ie. unlimited as this helps sync to other computers as well - especially as V9 is so very Dropbox antagonistic)
  • Ability to add saved links directly as a child rather than need to create a child then add the attachment
  • Full display of link names - long page titles can hide what was saved, important if the previous point isn't there
  • Syncing of unsaved links across devices - my iPhone and iPad have different links
pthompson
David,

Thank you for the suggestions. I will make sure they are documented.

dcb_oz wrote:
  • especially as V9 is so very Dropbox antagonistic)

I also wanted to point out that this isn't true. While we do not recommend that you store your Brain databases on DropBox, GoogleDrive, etc. you can certainly link to other files that you have on DropBox, just like you can with TheBrain 8.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
dcb_oz
 You can't sync the brains files via Dropbox therefore relying on sync. External files okay but that's not ideal with windows and mac. 
pthompson
dcb_oz wrote:  You can't sync the brains files via Dropbox therefore relying on sync. External files okay but that's not ideal with windows and mac. 

Correct, as I mentioned we do not recommend storing (syncing) Brain databases via DropBox, but you can add files that are stored on DropBox (and synced across multiple machines) as links in a Brain. We may have more direct integration available in the future but this is the only solution for use with DropBox at the moment.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
marcussommer
Hi there,

in which forum will the new iOS beta release be announced?
Will it be via TestFlight, or a different chain?
carpe diem

Marcus SOMMER
shiatsu aromatherapy do-in
pthompson
We don't have any info on this at the moment.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software