tomcal123
Are there plans for a back / forward button?  Or are they already there and I'm missing something?  Seems like the top left and top right of the screen would be a good place for a gesture or just a tap.

Also, if I tap the minus sign, it allows me to forget the thought or to unlink it from one of it's links. Every thought shows a link to my top thought (home thought, what I call Dashboard), even though the thought is not directly linked to it.  Tapping to unlink it from that thought crashes the app.  Tapping to unlink from a thought it is actually attached to works fine.
Harlan
We will likely add gesture support for back and forward in a future release, but those types of improvements will be a lower priority to functional problems like the unlink issue you discovered. Thanks for posting.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software