tomcal123
Are there plans for a back / forward button?  Or are they already there and I'm missing something?  Seems like the top left and top right of the screen would be a good place for a gesture or just a tap.

Also, if I tap the minus sign, it allows me to forget the thought or to unlink it from one of it's links. Every thought shows a link to my top thought (home thought, what I call Dashboard), even though the thought is not directly linked to it.  Tapping to unlink it from that thought crashes the app.  Tapping to unlink from a thought it is actually attached to works fine.
Harlan
We will likely add gesture support for back and forward in a future release, but those types of improvements will be a lower priority to functional problems like the unlink issue you discovered. Thanks for posting.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software