sean
When typing in a new thought, if I switch to another window using alt-tab and then back, the focus switches to the search box instead of the last position in the new thought text box.
mcaton
Sean,

Thanks for posting. I was unable to replicate this on a Windows 10 machine. What OS are you using? Did you have any text in your New Thought window?

Thank you,
Matt
sean
It's Windows 7. And yes, I was in the middle of typing a thought and then alt-tab and then when I alt-tab back the focus is in the search box. The partially typed text is still present in the New Thought box.
mcaton
Sean,

Thank you for the additional info. I'm not able to replicate, so it may be specific to Windows 7.  I'll test in this configuration and keep you posted.

Thank you,
Matt
MalecJan
I can confirm that this behavior exists on Windows 7, TheBrain 9/10 for whole time since I downloaded it more than two years ago (Starting with some free version 9 Beta). (I learned to accept it, although it is a bit annoying when working with TheBrain and another application together.)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software