Spacenexus
Hi

Could thoughts that are newly created immediately appear on the history bar at the bottom of the plex aka PB3?

Actually my preference would be that any event (activation, opening attachmetn, creation etc) register a thought on this history list. Also can the list be set to be retained over an extended period of time? Mine appears to include only the current day's activations?

thanks

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
JosefBetancourt
Yup, I like PB3's behaviour in this regard.  

BTW, when I made suggestions about the past thought list in this post
I was reminded that the report tool can be used for this too.

-- Josef

Spacenexus
Yes, the reports tool is an excellent alternative but i did value the ability to just scroll the history bar at the bottom without having to set up a report to check something out. I've just noticed that the history bar seems to only retain the previous 25 or so activations.

I beleive this is an unnecessary handicap; i may activate 100s of thoughts throughout the day and personally i like the history bar usage. Not just for the listing but i also value the fact that i can follow the thread of activations without any report setup by scrolling back. Having said that the reports does a faultless job of that too!  

cheers

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Harlan
Notice that when you click to another thought, the new thought does appear in the PTL even if you did not click on it. We're looking into fixing this completely so you don't have to activate anything...
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software