northernking
I can't 'drag and drop' from outlook contacts to PB 4507. It appears that D & D isn't a valid action in Outlook ( I'm running Vista Home premium SP1)
David S Roberts
mcaton
I've seen one other post from someone that was having a similar problem with Outlook and 4507.  Which version of Outlook are you running?  Do you get any type of error message or reaction from PB?

Thank you,
Matt
rflazaro
Does this help? http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/show_single_post?pid=27384261&postcount=9
northernking
I'm using Outlook 2007. There are no error messages from PB. I have tried the MAPILab security tool with no success. The problem would appear to be with Outlook 2007 as I can't drag outside the envelope to any other program
David S Roberts
northernking
I Have found a partial solution to the problem. I disabled the anti spam protection in Kaspersky Internet security 8 and this enabled me to drag & drop, however the process is exceedingly slow.
David S Roberts
mcaton
We have a new 4.5.0.8 with some changes on how PB interacts with Outlook.  You may want upgrade to this new version.

Thanks,
Matt
Mariner

mcaton wrote:
We have a new 4.5.0.8 with some changes on how PB interacts with Outlook.  You may want upgrade to this new version.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

On 4508 D&D Outlook Contact information appears to be completely disabled.  The D&D action doesn't open the Brain in Auto-Hide, and with PB in Float mode, the action doesn't 'take'.
-------
Correction (sorry, Matt) ... it works after shutting  down and restarting both Outlook and PB.

Dave

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software