GerSch
Did you any changes to the intern browser? I cann´t paste any content with Strg + V into a  field in the intern browser??
Harlan
Nope, no changes, but I concur, on Windows, paste via Ctrl+V does not seem to work. Not sure what might have caused that but we will look into it.
Regards,
-Harlan
Lunieth
Should copy (Ctr C) also work? I have tried to do this several times but without sucess. Have to open web page in normal browser to do this.
mcaton
Jonathan,

Thanks for posting.  I just tested CTRL+C and it did work on my end.  What are you seeing?  The link just isn't copied when you try to paste? Which version of Windows and TheBrain 9 are you running?

Thank you,
Matt
Lunieth
Just updated to version .206 and now ctrl C for copy in the internal browser is now working fine

Thanks

Jonathan

windows 10 brain v.206

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software