plegoux
Hi,

I've a little screen on my eee pc (~10'') and some windows are not scrollable ; I can't click on OK or Cancel buttons because they are bellow the bottom of the screen. I've got the problem with two windows :
  • options window : I can use return or escape (unless in the last tab) but it is not really simple.
  • personalized report window : completely unusable on this PC.
Patrice

Patrice Legoux

TB 7.0.4.5
Java 1.7.0_09-b05
Windows 7 64 bits SP 1

Main PC:
Toshiba Satellite, 4Gb RAM, Intel® Core™ i3-330M, 2.13GHz
Windows performance index: 5.0

PC 2:
Asus Eee PC, 2Gb RAM, Intel Atom CPU N460 0.66Ghz
Windows performance index: 2.3
jbennett
Patrice, 

Thank you for posting.  You may be able to resolve this issue by changing your screen resolution.  Otherwise, can you provide some screenshots illustrating the issues you are describing?

-James
plegoux
Two screens but may be some others are in the same case, you can't validate, only escape.

Patrice Legoux

TB 7.0.4.5
Java 1.7.0_09-b05
Windows 7 64 bits SP 1

Main PC:

PC 2:
pthompson
Patrice,

This is caused by the resolution of your screen. A way around this:

When you're in one of those too-wide windows, do the following.
  • Type ALT+spacebar: this should pop up a menu at the upper left of the window that should look something like this:

System Menu Example

• Click on Size (or just type s): the cursor should change to a 4-pointed compass

• Press the right arrow key (or the key that "points to" the window border that is off the screen): the cursor should jump to that window border - which of course you can't see right now, since it's off the screen.

• Press the left arrow key (or the opposite of whatever key you pressed in the previous step) to resize the window: the edge of the window should move in the direction you've chosen.

• Press Enter when done resizing.

Regards,

plegoux
Hi Patrick,

If this tip is working fine for the options window, it's not the case for custom report window, so I can't access the OK button in this window (or validate my choices with return key).

Patrice

Patrice Legoux

TB 7.0.4.5
Java 1.7.0_09-b05
Windows 7 64 bits SP 1

Main PC:

PC 2:
pthompson
Patrice,

It does seem the resizing is more limited for the Custom Reports window. I will bring this to the attention of our developers to see if anything can be done.

Regards,

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software