Quorcork
Hi!
I just clicked the wandering option in 4.0.3.4 and stared somewhat confused on my screen. PB does not wander but rocket through the structure.
I'm not sure what the supposed use of this feature should be, it definitely is unusable for me as i can barely make out the thoughts flying around. Dunno if this is a special problem of the mac version, it might be. I am using a MacBook Pro, 2.0Ghz Dual Core with MacOS 10.4.9 .
Cheers
Silvan
Harlan
Silvan,

The Wander function moves randomly through your Brain and many people find this to be at the least entertaining and hopefully occasionally enlightening. Right now, the wander speed to tied to the animation speed, but there is a pending feature request to allow a slower animation speed for the wander function.

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
Quorcork
Great! Looking forward to see this.
Regards
Silvan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software