sebray61
why does my notes position change without my input and permission ???
I like to use TheBrain 8 and have the notes set up for my use, this is part of my interaction with the information I have in my brain. Then I get frustrated when I open my brain and find that I can only maximize or use a note position that is not what I want or set up.  I would like to set it up my way and not have it change on me. How can I accomplish this?
metta
@sebray61 ~

Just to clarify:
> Are you saying that when you move the notes to a different location in TheBrain interface (left/right/up/down), this position always resets back to the default when you close and reopen your brain?
> Are you having this problem in TheBrain 8 or in TheBrain 9?

I'm not having this problem in either TB8 or TB9 on my Win7 installation on my desktop PC, so it might be helpful to TB staff to know more about the details of your particular set-up.
sebray61
Hi, thanks for responding, I am using TheBrain 8 on Windows 10.
I am having this experience, I use the notes in default position, no setting or moving them etc..
I close the brain and the next time I want that information I re-open the brain and find the notes are not in the same expected position.
This happens only occasionally but it's enough of a nuisance because it demands trying to get back to the original format that I am used to interacting with. I am other-wise not setting anything with regards to note position.
metta
This has happened to me, too -- but fortunately not too often.

It may, however, be hard to get support on this issue since TB9 is now the recommended version -- and support for TB8 is now limited, at best.

Add a Website Forum to your website.