Smarter Project Management
with Visual Connections
From Personal Events to Business Deliverables Get it all Done in Your Brain!
Thursday, November 30, 2017
11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Driving your ideas to completion can be a challenge especially when you’re dealing with multiple data sources, complex requirements, and multiple stakeholders. Use your Brain to create a complete context for all your ideas and information. Your project Brain will help you take control and get results.
This webinar focuses on visualizing and organizing all aspects of your life, so you feel empowered to take action and make the most of your time. Don’t plan your next vacation or big event without your digital Brain.
- Organizing your thoughts and capture ideas quickly
- Mastering time management, calendar and to-do lists
- Proven brainstorming techniques and knowledge capture that works
- Juggling multiple projects in a single Brain
- Setting project goals and objectives
- Visualizing project phases and tagging project tasks
- Accessing and integrating disparate resources
- Example Brains on: corporate events, travel, project management and vacation planning