BrentK
A light-grey and slightly textured wallpaper.

Edit: Added a second wallpaper that's a little lighter and more consistent texture.

Click image for larger version - Name: plex_light.png, Views: 503, Size: 640.72 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Wallpaper_grey-light-mod.png, Views: 507, Size: 939.03 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Wallpaper_paper-light-mod2.png, Views: 494, Size: 939.03 KB
zoner
Nice! I like your wallpapers Brent. I hope you don't mind if I use them in my brain.
BrentK
Thanks!  Since you like those, maybe you'll like this one too.  (This is my current favorite.)

Click image for larger version - Name: Wallpaper_greycheck.png, Views: 466, Size: 286.13 KB
zoner
Cool, this one is even better . Would you be able to post a zip of the wallpapers you have crated so far? That is if you are ok by giving them out to the community for re-use.

Edit: I found your other post with the zips, so never mind now, back to work .
erpsoftwareleads
nice wall papers..
i'm thinking of using it if you don't mind?

BrentK
erpsoftwareleads wrote: nice wall papers..
i'm thinking of using it if you don't mind?

You're welcome to use these wallpapers in any way you want! 

And here's yet another wallpaper (that's also on the lighter side).... 

Click image for larger version - Name: Wallpaper_CarbonFiber-mod-y2.png, Views: 356, Size: 1.51 MB

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software