dwhaz
I often or perhaps usually get this window that states "It seems the Brain you are opening is from a different computer..." With an option of "I will use this computer from now on" or I will avoid this in the future."

I see this window when I first open TB9 at my office or at my home after it has required me to login TB9 with my user name and password. I am using only the one computer. The computer logon profile is the same both places. At the office my computer is on a domain but not at home. That is the only difference I can think of. It may be something particular to using a computer for home and office use.

windows 10 64bit, .117

Thanks for your diligence on this project. I look forward to the final release version.

--Dwight

mcaton
Dwight,

Thank you for posting. You should only see that message if you opened your brain from another machine. Since you are not doing this, just press the "I will use this computer from now on" button and the message should not appear again unless you do open it from another machine.

We'll certainly re-test the scenario you have described with what I believe is a traveling laptop - correct?

Thank you,
Matt
dwhaz
Thanks Matt,
Just now from home, I started TB9 and it required the login and then the same window about another machine. I do have a rather dodgy Internet connection at home, so that may complicate things.
I use the one computer at home and at office.
In the mean time I can easily put up with it.
--Dwight
mcaton
Dwight,

Thanks for the additional issue.  We have this documented and will be further investigating a solution. 

Thank you,
Matt
dwhaz
update...I am now running .121 and I have not seen the "It seems the Brain you are opening is from a different computer..." error but I have had to log on several times with user name and password. Most recently, I closed TB9, locked my computer; then a couple hours later, unlocked (logged back in) the computer, started TB9 but had to log into TB9 again. The computer was not moved. I don't recall having to log into TB8 unless I was opening up a closed brains.

Thanks for the good work on this product. I am looking forward to having all the features activated.

--Dwight

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software