omeraziz459
I save emails as .msg attachments. Brain for Android doesn't seem to be able to open them. I'm using kindle fire. Any suggestioms?
Omer 
shatcher
Hi Omer,

On Android, TheBrain does not preview files, but asks the system to open it with the default application. Interestingly, Outlook for Android does not open its own .msg files. There are apps specifically made for opening .msg files on Android though. You would need to install one of those to view your attachments.

Cheers, Sean
omeraziz459
Thanks Sean, do you have a recommendation of which app? And how do I point the brain to that app?
Omer 
shatcher
Omer,

I just did a search for ".msg Android" and got links to a couple of apps. Personally, I'd go for the one with the lowest amount of bad reviews because the star rating can be gamed.

Cheers, Sean

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software