Spacenexus
When clicking on the brain URL for a nother brain as a thought in the first brain, it would be better if the second brain opened in a new window. Currently the original brain closes and the second opens.

Also, under 'File' i think we should have something like 'Open Brain in New Window...' under 'Open Brain...'

thanks

Jim

TB8021 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 66
IE10 32bit Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Primary Access Win10Pro
64bit Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 Narrowpuddle
Brain user since zygote
Moe
Hi Jim,

Thank You for the feedback and the feature suggestion. I recommend putting in a request for this on our Uservoice page as well to make it more visible .

Thanks,
Moe
Spacenexus
Yessir: http://thebrain.uservoice.com/forums/4597-thebrain/suggestions/992173-open-new-brain-with-brainlink

TB8021 32bit
Brain user since zygote
Spacenexus
Moe

On further use I think the ability to open more than one brain at a time shouldn't be seen as a requested feature but as a necessity. For webbrain creation it becomes unworkable if i have to keep closing my main brain to open another brain since i need to refer to items in the main brain all the time, even when creating a new brain.

The intermittent workaround of clicking on the PB shortcut and then opening an existing brain seems to standout as an unpolished approach to a basic requirement.

Please let me know if you can elevate this to a fix rather than a feature request as it is affecting a fundamental usability issue. I am specifically referring to the part:

Quote: Also, under 'File' i think we should have something like 'Open Brain in New Window...' under the existing 'Open Brain...' menu item

thanks

Jim
TB8021 32bit
Brain user since zygote

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software