zenfrog
I am wondering will we ever get import/export functions with OPML (a common mind-map format in other apps)?

Just that I use Tony Buzan's imind-map for "pretty" mind maps and would like to merge them with my Brain 9 Pro super file. 

Thanks in advance
LuizAlfredo
OPML import/export has my vote.
L.A.G.M.
Harlan
Best option would be to export into a supported format such as Freemind or MindManager.
Regards,
-Harlan
advisors
Harlan wrote:
Best option would be to export into a supported format such as Freemind or MindManager.

+1
mettdavis
Harlan wrote:

Hello, Harlan et al.  I have been wandering the Forum, looking for missing features and Import/Export options.  I have noticed comments from Harlan and other TB staff which are very enlightened and deserve notice - and commendation.  Harlan and TB say that it is a bad strategy to restrict users from being able to import-export-save their data, however they may wish or need to.  Kudos to you for this enlightened observation!  Nothing welds users to you more firmly than giving them (us users) such format-and-I/O freedoms and peace of mind.  Further, Harlan, you actually call-out the desirability of being able to import export directly to Freemind or MindManager.  If you achieved either or both of those goals, and/or could add more and more-flexible database-format I/O options...what a smart investment that would be(!).  Later this year, when huge 8K monitors (aka adaptable 8K bigscreens) start hitting the retail gaming scene, we Brain users are going to be able to access truly groundbreaking “views” [sic] of our data. Thanks, Harlan and Sean et al, for staying the course with your neverending labors to improve TB V9, V10, etc. Pretty soon, IMO, The Brain VX will pull away from the pack as display options continuento expand and improve, and the value of seeing your data through the lens of TB becomes obvious to more people.  Can’t wait; an expanded user group means more revenue for TB and more security for us users.  Gung Ho - Mett

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software