jsampson45
I notice that when I change the order of thoughts via Options: Arrange Thoughts by: Creation Date, the thoughts appear in *reverse* order of creation date. Can this be changed?
mcaton
John,

Thanks for posting.  You should be seeing that Thoughts appear newest to oldest.  You would prefer Oldest to newest?  

Thanks,
Matt
jsampson45
Newest to oldest is rather surprising. It might be good to have the option to choose newest to oldest or oldest to newest. I understand that there will be more ordering facilities in Version 9.
mcaton
Yes, version 9 also has the "hidden ordering" system.  Simply name your thoughts with .01, .02, .03 etc.  They will appear, when grouped, according to their number - which will not display in the plex.

I'll document your feature request for Oldest to Newest.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software