sebray61
I would like to be able to cut a page from word, ebook, or pdf and paste it onto a page that allows me to move the words around into a form that chooses where the thoughts go. Whether the thought is new a child or if it is chronological or has an order of some chosen sort on the page before it is actually is pasted into the brain. when paste is chosen every word goes where I have chosen whether a new thought or into a new one connected where I have chosen. This will make the process of studying any book and pasting notes from the book into the brain easier. Thank-you if this is considered.
sebray61
Oh, and I would also like to chose which text goes into which thought note. So that any note that needs notes has them pasted together with the newly created note or added to an existing thought's note.
lkane
Hello Ramond,

Thank you for your ideas. We are happy to add these to the future feature suggestions so that our engineers can review them for future releases.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software