dshafrir
Is anyone else having a problem with pasting a text outline as thoughts? When I select to paste a text outline as thoughts TheBrain 9 does nothing. It's not frozen or anything, it doesn't paste it as orphaned thoughts somewhere else... it just does nothing. 

I am running TheBrain 9.0.219.0 on Windows 10. I know I didn't have this problem on the previous version of TheBrain 9 (I used this functionality quite a lot just a few weeks ago).
mcaton
Daniel,

Thank you for posting.  I am able to replicate this issue.  We've already documented it and will be taking a closer look.

Thank you,
Matt
shatcher
Daniel,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to replicate the issue, and documented it for our engineering team to review. In the meantime, I found that version 9.0.217 works correctly when pasting a text outline as Thoughts. I've emailed you instructions to do roll back, if you wish to.

Cheers, Sean
dshafrir
Thanks, Matt and Sean for the quick replies, and Sean thanks for the instructions on how to revert to the previous version. I'm wondering what the expected timeline until the next update (assuming it will be resolved by then). The paste functionality can wait a week or two if you think that might be a safe ballpark estimate. Otherwise I'll re-install the previous version.
shatcher
Daniel,

I am glad to inform you that the issue with not being able to paste text outlines was fixed today, and will be part of the next update. No timeline on when that will be released, but it should be within a week or two.

Cheers, Sean

Edit (10/06/17): The new version is now out on the alpha channel. Pasting text outlines as Thoughts should work again.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software