rustyedges
The name is always "preview.webbrain.com" instead of the thought name (or at least some safe/escaped version of it).  Is a pain to have to rename to something useful every time
shatcher
Hi Russ,

Thanks for the idea. This is a documented feature request that our development team is looking into (and that I would love to see implemented).
rustyedges
Wanted to make sure that also captured with this is what happens when paste local thought URL into a note.  Within same brain it works, but when posted into a different brain is "Missing Thought or Link"
shatcher
Russ,

Thanks you for the additional information. The documented issue does take note that a local Thought URL becomes "Missing Thought or Link" when pasted into a different Brain.

I would like to correct my previous post: This is a documented BUG, not feature request. I've updated the bug with your comments.

Cheers, Sean

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software