Kernberg
Pasting thoughts (44 thoughts in this case) kills PB. (Showing the window "Pasting thoughts"). PB has to be shut down via taskmanager.
After a restart of PB all "Pins" are gone (and do not appear after rebuilding the database).

------
Windows Vista, 4GB RAM
Moe

Kernberg, Thanks for posting. If possible, please send in a copy of the Brain which contains the Thoughts that cause the problem to (support@thebrain.com) referencing this post. Please clearly indicate what Thoughts you are copying and pasting which cause the problem. We have been attempting to reproduce the problem by copying and pasting Thoughts between several Brains in version 6.0.4.6 but have not been able to reproduce the problem you run into.  If you are not using version 6.0.4.6 please update to this release to see if the problem persists.

If you are unable to send in a copy of your Brain. Please reproduce the problem then send in a copy of your output.log file directly after closing down PB from your task manager. In order to generate a copy of your output.log file, right click PersonalBrain in your start menu then select the option "Run this program as administrator". You can find the output.log file in the "Program Files\PesronalBrain" folder on your system. 

Thanks,
Moe

Kernberg
Hi Moe,
thank you for your help.

I am now using PB 6.0.4.7, which produces the same problem. (Copy 44 thoughts & try to paste them. Window "Pasting Thoughts" shows up an PB stops working & has to be ended via Taskmanager)

Attached is the output.log.

Best regards,
Christian

Moe

Kernberg, Thanks for posting your log file. Looks like the problem might be caused by the calendar. I have forwarded your log file to our engineers for analysis. I will keep you posted with the results.

Thanks,
Moe

Harlan
This problem was solved in 6.0.4.8, thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software