You need to set it up to run as administator...
Right click on the program and go to the compatibility tab. Check the box next to "run as administrator".
Approving things is just one of the benefits of Vista...
Sorry - bad joke. PB4 does not require this - we are recommending all Vista users switch to PB4 since it is fully Vista compatible.
You might try to change the User Account Control (UAC):
1. As an administrator click the Start button. In the Start Search box, type secpol.msc and press Enter.
You have to click through the User Account Control dialog box, of course, but then you arrive at the Microsoft System Policy Editor.
2. On the left, double-click Local Policies and then Security Options.
3. On the right, double-click the line marked User Account Control: Behavior of the Elevation Prompt for Administrators in Admin Approval Mode.
Vista shows you the Local Security Setting dialog box.
4. In the drop-down box, choose Elevate Without Prompting and then click the OK button.
5. Click the red X to exit the Local Security Setting dialog box, and your change takes effect immediately.
Thanks for the tip. Haven't really spent a lot of time with Vista yet.
Supported videos include:
Please paste your code into the box below:
Visit TheBrain Blog