francus
I have personal brain 4.5.2.0, added a new user to my Ubuntu laptop, but PB does not appear on the menu of the new user, even if all other programs correctly appear.

So what is that? Something I have to correct? Or is a problem of my old version that has been solved by a new version?

Best
francus
I made some progress, I copied the folder PersonalBrain from my home folder to the home folder of the other user, then added an item in the menu of the other user with the command

/bin/sh "/home/otheruser/PersonalBrain/PersonalBrain"

and it works,but now a message appears

Free edition. Pro Edition trial has expired

What should I do? Is something wrong? Should I register again with the same codes?
Moe
Yes, please register with the same serial number. If you have any issues with registration please contact support at 310.751.5000 or by email (support@thebrain.com) to assist you with registration.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software