muse58
Hello Fellow Sitebrainers

Those who ask shall now receive... The PB logo is going optional in v.5.1... but wait! You can unleash your Sitebrain prior to the release by requesting instructions on how to remove that little PB logo via Tracy's post

For those of us who intend on removing the PB logo, I hope we'll show good faith by upgrading to v.5 and congratulate the PB staffers for weighing in and listening to our request.

hmmm... I still wonder what changed there minds?

Share the Love for PB v.5
-Dolshea

iMac 3.06 GHz, OSX 10.5.7, Macbook 13", itouch 32G, Safari 4.0, PB Pro 4.5
fjgrijalva
The Voice of the Customer. The PB team has demonstrated that they are committed to have their users as co-designers. Thank you!

Fernando

Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
Rob_A
"The PB logo is going optional in v.5.1.."
the question remains, when will version 5.1 be available ?

It's  now 3 jun 2009 and still no option to
remove the PB logo, ..............
muse58
Hi Rob,

you can email support and they will send you instructions on how to remove the PB logo. I requested instructions and received a response right away. I upgraded to v.5 in Feb and haven't had a chance to integrate a brain into my site yet but give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Good luck,
Dolshea

p.s. I'm not sure why the link in the initial post is no longer working but here it is again post#14
-Dolshea

iMac 3.06 GHz, OSX 10.5.7, Macbook 13", itouch 32G, Safari 4.0, PB Pro 4.5
Harlan
FYI in version 5.5, to remove the logo change the licenseKey value in settings.js to "PB" (no quotes).

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software