Quorcork
Hi!
With the beta of PB for Mac i'm starting to use this tool extensively, however the beta has a limited evaluation period. If i wish to continue using PB after the limited period, is there a way to license this?
Best regards
Silvan Kaiser
wvdb
From what I understand from previous communication on behalf of TheBrain Technologies, this will definitely be the case in due time.

Wouter VdB
ShelleyHayduk

You will be able to continue with the program from Beta to final version. There will be a free version and a paid version. Pricing TBD. But similar to our current pricing. We don't want to do any purchases just yet because this a very early stage Beta.

Shelley
Harlan

FYI, before the beta version expires, a new beta version will be released, so don't worry about it timing out. We have implemented a forced timeout during the beta process so we can ensure that early betas do not go on used beyond their intended expiry date.

Regards,
-Harlan
meitnik
I am hoping TheBrain folks allow dual ownership, ie a key for a desktop and a laptop copy of install and not forcing one to buy another key.
Scholarship is how a library reproduces ;-)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software