cd

Hi all,

not having a second computer at hand and not wanting to install PB6 yet (calendar bugs being the biggest nogo i guess) could someone please paste (or pm me with) an xml export of the following setup:

One brain, one main-thought, two child thoughts called 'foo' and 'bar', one thought tagged with tag 'zzz' and one link link-typed as 'yyy'. Then link thought 'bar' from the notes-section of thought 'foo'!?

That would be great! To make things easier (possibly) i've attached a brain like the one described above as a brainzip albeit w/o the notes-link.

Remember: I need an XML-Export of it! Not a brainzip :-)

Thanks to anyone willing to go to the length of helping me out with this!

Cheers
Chris

--
PB 5.5.2
Java 1.6.0_14 w/ -Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=lcd -Dswing.defaultlaf=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel -Dawt.toolkit=sun.awt.motif.MToolkit
Crunchbang Linux on an NC10
zenrain
Dun.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
cd

hi zenrain,

that was quick :-p

Thx!

--
PB 5.5.2
Java 1.6.0_14 w/ -Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=lcd -Dswing.defaultlaf=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel -Dawt.toolkit=sun.awt.motif.MToolkit
Crunchbang Linux on an NC10

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software