socraticparadox
I'm having the same issue that was discussed in this topic:

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/pdf-preview-error-3247-3335-and-3402-8317731

My error message says:
PDF.js v1.4.20 (build: b15f335)

When I drag and drop a PDF into the Brain (10.0.17.0), I cannot get a preview of it (this does not happen with PNGs). However, the document itself opens just fine when I click on it. Was this ever resolved before? 
mcaton
One of the 3 different issues (that end with the same result) on this previous thread is still under review.  What is the name of the PDF file?  Would you mind sharing/posting a copy? Does it contain any special characters such as ä, ö, é, ñ, etc.?

Thank you,
Matt
socraticparadox
Matt,

It was happening to every PDF that I added, including ones that didn't have any special characters in the title. This only happens on my work computer (running Windows). It does not happen on my MacBook Air (running Mojave).

I can send an example PDF when I am in the office tomorrow.
mcaton
The latest release of version 10 is 10.0.25.  Nothing specific in this build that I think would resolve this issue, but it's worth trying an update. Also, once you update and visit a PDF again, if you get the error message, please send us a copy of your Output.log file. This can be accessed by clicking on Help > Open Log Directory. The file can be sent to support@thebrain.com. Please reference this forum post.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software