DrBop
Every time I conduct an omnibus search of TheBrain -- to include attachments -- I am asked to grant permission to search my Mac's reminders, calendar, and contacts.

Is there a setting I am overlooking that will enable an overarching, persistent permission so that I don't have to click more three times with each (frequent) search?

Thank you!

Don
pthompson
DrBop,

It looks like this is a known issue that sometimes occurs. Are you able to replicate this every single time you do an extended Search? I've tried a few searches on my Mac and cannot get the pop-ups to appear.

sudeepshroff

Same issue with me. Getting annoying when the pop-up can't be disabled.

I really don't want thebrain to search my calendars, reminders and mails.

Click image for larger version - Name: Screen_Shot_2016-03-01_at_7.06.21_PM.png, Views: 95, Size: 48.38 KB
DrBop
I believe this may be an issue with versions prior to v8.0.2.2.  I realized I noted the annoying behavior with 8.0.2.1 but it seems to have gone away with the current version. [angel]
pthompson
Thanks for the updated feedback on this.
sudeepshroff
I am using v8.0.2.2, and the problem persists.
pthompson
Yes, this is still a known issue.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software