DrBop
Every time I conduct an omnibus search of TheBrain -- to include attachments -- I am asked to grant permission to search my Mac's reminders, calendar, and contacts.

Is there a setting I am overlooking that will enable an overarching, persistent permission so that I don't have to click more three times with each (frequent) search?

Thank you!

Don
pthompson
DrBop,

It looks like this is a known issue that sometimes occurs. Are you able to replicate this every single time you do an extended Search? I've tried a few searches on my Mac and cannot get the pop-ups to appear.

sudeepshroff

Same issue with me. Getting annoying when the pop-up can't be disabled.

I really don't want thebrain to search my calendars, reminders and mails.

Click image for larger version - Name: Screen_Shot_2016-03-01_at_7.06.21_PM.png, Views: 106, Size: 48.38 KB
DrBop
I believe this may be an issue with versions prior to v8.0.2.2.  I realized I noted the annoying behavior with 8.0.2.1 but it seems to have gone away with the current version. [angel]
pthompson
Thanks for the updated feedback on this.
sudeepshroff
I am using v8.0.2.2, and the problem persists.
pthompson
Yes, this is still a known issue.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software