systemswiki
It seems I now have links in my could brain that have been deleted from my desktop version and even after repeated syncing they won't go away. It may be linked to the persistent link type post I read here also.
pthompson
Please make sure that you do not have more than one Thought with the same name and those are the links that you are seeing. I have seen this occur before in which someone had two Thoughts with the same name. They made changes to one section where that Thought occurred, synced, but still saw connections to the other Thought with the same name, confusing it with the Thought they just made changes to. If this is not the case here, I would recommend contacting support directly at support@thebrain.com or support.thebrain.com for further assistance.
systemswiki
Patrick, thanks for the comment and I will remember your point. I was just doing tests do I just deleted the brain and created a new one.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software