ShelleyHayduk

Hi Everyone,

As promised here is the finance and economic parts of the brain I was cruising through on Wednesday.

If you are doing or are in need of financial planning or tracking our government bailout project you will find this Brain very interesting. I tried to keep it pretty neutral. If there is any set of Thoughts that you don't like or need, simply delete the branch and continue forging your own explicit perspective on investing and the state of our economy.

The PDFs under tax returns are mock documents (of couse!!) to illustrate how you can manage your records. Delete these attachments and add your own.

enjoy!

--- EDIT ---

The problematic BrainZip that would not open under 4.5 (discussed in the following posts) has been replaced. FYI, Brains created and editing in version 5.0 will be backward compatibile with v4.5 at least until the end of the beta period.
Shelley
Dryopithecus
Seems 5.0 is ready to go

sbmack
That begs the HUGE question about Brain 5.0 backward compatibility.  If 5.0 models are not backward compatible or savable in 4.5 format, well...

A gun is about to be to put to our heads to upgrade.

jostber
It might not be backward compatible in the first beta period, but reversable to version 4.5. And then made compatible later?

TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

zenrain
Please post version 5.0.0 immediately so I can view this brain.
I feel it may contain critical information that I simply must see ASAP.

Yeah, yeah, that's it... 

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
ShelleyHayduk

Here is a recorded version of my guided tour and suggestions for creating this type of brain.

http://www.thebrain.com/site/about/events/healthandwealth/part1/
Shelley
ShelleyHayduk

As noted in my edit of the original post, the problematic BrainZip that would not open under 4.5 (discussed in the following posts) has been replaced. FYI, Brains created and editing in version 5.0 will be backward compatibile with v4.5 at least until the end of the beta period.

Shelley
jostber
Dryopithecus wrote: Seems 5.0 is ready to go

At least now we know it exists out there somewhere.

zenrain
Quote: The problematic BrainZip that would not open under 4.5 (discussed in the following posts) has been replaced.

Curses, foiled again!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
jostber
I can't wait any longer, so I am going to Italy for a week, starting tomorrow.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software