aidiamaso

Common drugs linked by ingredients, dosages, side effects, and interaction. (I really just put this in here so I could say, "And this is your Brain on drugs."

mbaas
Did you intend to also post a link or a file or was it for the joke only?
aidiamaso
With four hours of experience on this forum under my belt I now know I should have posted this under Personal Brain Uses instead of Personal Brain Examples. Perhaps a moderator would be kind enough to move it.

If not, yeah, joke only. (Although I'm sure a pharmaceutical brain would be of great use to some.)
mcaton
Nah, we'll leave the post here.  I'd be interested to see it if you do intend on building one.  We have many, many PB users in the medical/pharma field.  It could be a popular brain!

Matt
VisualDragon
LOL!

I've been using TheBrain for quite a while now and I've never made that connection...and I'm the kind of guy that usually nails the obvious jokes right away. (much to the dismay of my annoyed friends ;-))

Well enjoyed.

Thanks!
--Dave

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software