zenrain
Currently when pinching to zoom to resize text, the text size may adjust with the first pinch or expand, but then stop or lag very badly. Unless this is responsive it's not a convenient, accurate or viable way to do this. I had to pinch around 8-10 times to get it to the vicinity of the size I wanted.

Tested on an iPad Pro (which should have more than enough juice to drive an accurate pinch to zoom animation).
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222
lkane
Hello Zenrain,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A robust and responsive application is very important to us and I will note this for our engineers to take a look. Please note that TheBrain 9 is still in beta so that there will be expected issues to fix. Features such as the mobile and web platforms may still be limited relative to the desktop application. We are working to make sure these issues are addressed as soon as possible.

best
Louis Kane

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software