ZombieEllipses
I use Thought Notes to add a lot of additional linking that I don't want represented via 'explicit' links in the Brain.

Currently, I have to either type out the full name of the Thought (and get spelling and case of the Thought name correct) so I can link it, or I have to search for the Thought, copy the Thought, then navigate back to my Notes so I can paste the link.

I would love to see the ability to use a keyboard shortcut to popup a filterable list of Thoughts in the Brain, and then on pressing enter or clicking with mouse, a link to the thought is inserted at the current entry point in the note.

As an alternative, second-best would be the ability to right-click Thought names that drop down when typing in the search box, to do things like copy the Thought so i could quickly jump back to the Notes and paste the link.

Many thanks for an awesome app!
ruudhein
+1

I really like how this is implemented in Dynalist where typing [[ brings up a dropdown and as you type, it filters the links

1.jpg 
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | TheBrain v10.0.23.0
ZombieEllipses
Yes, agree that that would be a great way for TheBrain to handle adding links to other content to notes.
metta
+1

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software