CaptainJustice
The Windows .234 version is not syncing correctly. Is there a way to roll back?
--
The Cap'n
mcaton
Cap,

I'm happy to I.M. you a link to an older version if you'd like.  But more importantly, can we discuss what the problem is with your current sync?  Would you mind sending in an Output.log file to support@ thebrain.com for a closer look?

Thanks,
Matt
Harlan
FYI, no changes were made to sync as part of .234 (or any other releases in the last month or so), so it is unlikely that any problem you are having is related to the new version.
Regards,
-Harlan
CaptainJustice
mcaton wrote:
Cap,

I'm happy to I.M. you a link to an older version if you'd like.  But more importantly, can we discuss what the problem is with your current sync?  Would you mind sending in an Output.log file to support@ thebrain.com for a closer look?

Thanks,
Matt

I have a couple of tickets pending on several issues.
--
The Cap'n
shatcher
Cap'n,

Would you mind posting here when your issue is resolved, and possibly a short version of the problem/steps to solve it, in case other users come across this thread?

Cheers, Sean
CaptainJustice
shatcher wrote:
Cap'n,

Would you mind posting here when your issue is resolved, and possibly a short version of the problem/steps to solve it, in case other users come across this thread?

Cheers, Sean

Be happy to, but it is still a work in progress.
--
The Cap'n

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software